Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CastingCav J.R.

LS69 gamer changer

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Just picked up one of these. I was told they fish like a needle with a slow S action. Looks like a quality plug but haven't had a chance to fish it yet. Anyone have any experience with this plug. Also picked picked up one of his pikies. Any feedback would be great. Thanks. post-18244-0-15326100-1431020530.jpgpost-18244-0-36483700-1431020577.jpg

Edited by CastingCav J.R.

I have a chartreuse gamechanger. What you were told was correct.  Reeled slow to moderate they have a nice S type wave. More "action" then most regular needlefish for sure. They look pretty sweet coming through the water and they catch.

I don't fish them that way.  Some times i do but if you work them like a pencil they are really eratic this is great for gators.   I also swim and stop start them. Rarely do i fish it like a regular needle.   Which i do more of  a hop on the bottom. 

Before the blue fish broke open me and derrick were smashing them on the game changer. 

I don't fish them that way.  Some times i do but if you work them like a pencil they are really eratic this is great for gators.   I also swim and stop start them. Rarely do i fish it like a regular needle.   Which i do more of  a hop on the bottom. 

Before the blue fish broke open me and derrick were smashing them on the game changer.

Thanks for the info. I was going to wait for the blues to disappear before using this plug. I'm sure the bass will like them. What's the average depth of the water your fishing. Just thinking they must sink pretty fast on a slow retrieve.

I'm sure Chuck will see this thread and respond shortly... The Game Changer is a sick plug, the wiggling action of this needle drives fish nutz!

The game changer is a very unique plug. It can be fished with a lot of different retrieve rates. With the offset design and putting it onto the lathe there is the slightest bit of a difference between each plug.

Their sink rate may vary a slight bit also. They sink pretty leven and at a moderate to slightly faster than moderate.

When I fish in the dark of night I fish them very show so it will achieve the widest S it will give. As the daylight starts to break I will change it up a bit. I will continue to try faster retrieve speeds and even add some twitches to the rod to exaggerated the action.

I hope this helps out some. Anymore questions fire away.

Good luck to those who have the Game changer and post up some pictures.

The game changer is a very unique plug. It can be fished with a lot of different retrieve rates. With the offset design and putting it onto the lathe there is the slightest bit of a difference between each plug.

Their sink rate may vary a slight bit also. They sink pretty leven and at a moderate to slightly faster than moderate.

When I fish in the dark of night I fish them very show so it will achieve the widest S it will give. As the daylight starts to break I will change it up a bit. I will continue to try faster retrieve speeds and even add some twitches to the rod to exaggerated the action.

I hope this helps out some. Anymore questions fire away.

Good luck to those who have the Game changer and post up some pictures.

take me fishing  :rav:

I wanted the silver blue specifically for blues i like the green silver too.

The parrot one was great at mtk.  this was the larger size. 

i have a gasoline one I'm saving for the stripers.