Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shaky

Looks like I'm done

Rate this topic

54 posts in this topic

I've come a long way since last March and i was looking forward to a productive season. The spring has been a total bust. The weather sucked and frankly the urge to fish just wasn't there. Had planned on getting in some July fishing this year but that has not materialized either. I had planned on holding off on surgery till after the fall run, but as usual whenever I make plans something always pops up.

Kuato the alien has grown tremendously in size and cannot wait until the fall. I've already been questioned by building security downtown as to what I had under my shirt. I guess it's time to get rid of the damn thing, so next tuesday I'm going in for my surgery. Looks like I'm going to miss the fall cause I ain't going to push it this time. Don't want to risk another setback, rehabbing at 51 isn't fun.

So anyway here's Kuato!!

alien3.JPG

lg_smile.gif

good luck shaky.

feel free to call if you need to chat, if you get bored or if you can't stand another episode of the bachelor at your SIL's place.

always here.

Staying home this time. Bought another AC and have been stocking up on food. Her son and daughter are both home so it's too crowded. The son is more annoying than the TV show. The daughter has got some hot friends but I end up making them cry. I'll suffer alone, just me and my percs biggrin.gif