Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pantherm

Rods For Sale

19 posts in this topic

Since I will be flyfishing this season, am looking to sell some rods and plugsfor $125 for the package. I have:

7' Tica Surf 1pc

8' Tica Surf 1 pic

10' Tica extra heavy 2 piece surf

Penn Senator roller tip trolling rod old school fiberglass perfect for blues and schoolies

9' Roddy Gator (Penn Ugly stick) heavy duty jetty Rod

6'6" 2 piece Rhino Rod medium to heavy spinning

I will also throw in a lifetime supply of no name, asst quality and condition striper and bluefish lures....(talking a large tackle box full all proven and tested)

To sweeten the deal even further I will throw in A Mora classic blue ice auger!

NO negotiations on price please. This is a killer deal. I decided to sell all this to get money for a cheap fly rod. I am in Marion, Mass

Thanks Steve

Edited by DerrickT
removed email address

The rules have changed alot since you joined. We do not allow deals done via pm, email or phone. Rules are pinned at the top of the forum. Please review them. Thanks.

Ok I will only deal here. PM me!

If members are interested they can only contact you here in the thread. Not pm's, email or phone. Thats why I asked you to review the rules so you would see and understand what has changed since you joined.

The rules have changed alot since you joined. We do not allow deals done via pm, email or phone. Rules are pinned at the top of the forum. Please review them. Thanks.

Ok I will only deal here. PM me!

:banghd:

I am located in Marion, MA on the south coast by the canal. You can pick it up or I could deliver in Plymouth Barnstable county. I also travel to Boston area and Springfield quite often.

Yes we would be able to pm now that we've made a deal in this thread. However, I am located in NJ and won't be in your neck of the woods anytime soon so I will have to back out. Sorry for the confusion.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0