ltruong110

Newbies Look Here! Revised 4-1-2018 To be made current. Added new categories

Rate this topic

528 posts in this topic

Well this just saved me a ton of time searching the forums. Happy to be here either way though. New to specifically targeting stripers and was looking to upgrade my lines and get outfitted with appropriate gear. 

On 7/8/2021 at 2:03 PM, rtren480 said:

Well this just saved me a ton of time searching the forums. Happy to be here either way though. New to specifically targeting stripers and was looking to upgrade my lines and get outfitted with appropriate gear. 

Welcome to the forum. Tight lines.

I can vouch for the Shimano Surf wave Bags -- well designed and functional. I have the large and medium, and prefer the large. There's a side pouch for pliers, and a side pouch for other items like a jar of otter tails, boca grip etc. 

23 mins ago, typicalsurfcaster said:

Hey Guys

I am trying to sell my 2 gear up bags but for whatever reason there is no start a new topic option in the buy sell trade forum.  Am I doing something wrong ?

You need 25 posts or something around that number before you can post on BST forum.

Even though the original post is several years old this is still a great starting point! I'm in the process up updating/replacing all of my old surf gear and this is a good time saver.