ltruong110

Newbies Look Here! Revised 4-1-2018 To be made current. Added new categories

Rate this topic

473 posts in this topic

I'm looking at the  Penn Battalion or Prevail 10' rods throw Lucky Craft 110 as well as fish-finder rig with sandcrab? LC 110 is only 5/8oz but those rods aren't really rated down that low, does anyone have any experiences they wanna share with throwing such light lures on larger surf rods?

I am in the market for a lami 1321m 9ft wanted to pair it with a vs 150 but cannot really afford to spend that much on the reel. Any suggestions? I fish strictly on the south shore 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Ty for the great info. I’m in the market for a 9ft  lami 1321m and I wanted to pair it with a vs150 but can’t see spending that much on a reel. Can anyone recommend a very good reel probably a 4-5000 size. *

Edited by TimS
We don’t allow buying/selling in this area of the site

1 hour ago, JayBLI said:

I’m in the market for a 9ft  lami 1321m

A 1321M is an 11ft long rod. The 9ft version is a 1081M. So you either want an 11ft 1321M or a 9ft 1081M :)

Also, we don’t allow folks to buy or sell outside of the Buy/Sell/Trade Forums here - that’s why this forum is full of threads and posts from people trying to buy stuff. There’s a whole section of the site for that.

TimS

That's because you are brand new here - please see the guidelines at the top of the page: