Interstellar

Rate this topic

Mokes

Just watched it On Demand. 

One of the more odd and thought provoking movies I have seen in a long time. It's pretty science orientated in the Quantum Physics realm. The end leaves you with a pretty obvious question regarding a plot hole, but overall, I enjoyed it. 

Not action packed. More of a thinking man's flick. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

I just watched it on Saturday. I liked it but I thought it got a little too "heavy" toward the end. I don't know how else to say it.

Yeah. It was fairly emotional for me on some wierd level. Hard to explain.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

Very "Science-y" but I enjoyed it...  Matt Damons character pissed me off... the goog of space explorers.

Yeah. It was fairly emotional for me on some wierd level. Hard to explain.

Do you have a daughter? mine in 8 and very much a daddy's girl... I totally get the emotional toll there.

Very "Science-y" but I enjoyed it... Matt Damons character pissed me off... the goog of space explorers.

Do you have a daughter? mine in 8 and very much a daddy's girl... I totally get the emotional toll there.

No daughter. Wife lost her father last month though and they were very close. It ripped her heart out. Still is ripping her heart out in fact. I'm sure that had a lot to do with why I felt the way I did.

-Numbnuts