Bucktail Smell?

Rate this topic

skunkworx

i deboned about 30 tails and brought them to a laundry mat . It was hilarious . I feel bad for the poor person that washed a sweater after i was done 

Top Drawer Sport fishing " We Put Everything Into It "

Whitey, I can imagine the look on the faces!  :eek:

I've washed them like that too in the home washer a few times. I put about a dozen of them in an old pillow case & tied it shut. Did a nice job with cleaning, but there was still quite a bit of hair that got thru the cloth.

My wife was real happy with me!  :beatin:

No one likes to be behind the big truck, but it's better than being under it! 

i deboned about 30 tails and brought them to a laundry mat . It was hilarious . I feel bad for the poor person that washed a sweater after i was done 

I feel bad for a person that would screw over the next person like that. Way to care about other people.

I guess if you can't wash it at home then a laundromat I'd an alternative. Or maybe just hand wash. I store my tails in zip locks. I had a batch that wasn't cleaned well and had a stronger odor the normal but I still caught on it. I think using in salt water will eventually diminish the smell.

Sorry about your Sweater  :)

joke about it all you want, OK with me, but you let everyone know you have zero class. I hope to see you post about things rude fishermen do. I'll be all over you like deer hair on a sweater.  :wave: