Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve Coleman

The TimS Store comes through where Bass Pro Shops fails

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

wonder if we could cajole Tim into also carrying some of the terminal tackle that we "dark side" cwm8.gif folks use, such as 10/0 Mustad 39950BL hooks by the box...

HappyWave.gif

such as 10/0 Mustad 39950BL hooks by the box...

What do yah currently pay for 'em? It seems that sometimes hooks cost me more than what those Enormous-Marts can sell them for - and being such a small business with limited room for inventory, I can't make sense outta stocking things that I can buy from Enormous-Mart for less than what I'd pay wholesale redface.gif

Steve, always glad to help smile.gif

TimS

Tim,

How about stocking those V M C Walleye (Tog) hooks. Nobody can get them at Enormo~mart.

tnbr

I just asked on the Bottom Fishin' Forum about that - I'll order them this afternoon with mah VMC order - God willing, they'll get here before tog season ends wink.gif 3/0, 5/0 and 7/0 are the sizes I like...and they don't make 4/0 or 6/0 - which is weird redface.gif

OK, a brief look around at pricing, I can stock the 10/0 39950BL hooks, boxes of 25 for $10.39 - that sound reasonable? You guys want any other sizes of those hooks or just the 10/0?

TimS

Tim,

How about stocking those V M C Walleye (Tog) hooks. Nobody can get them at Enormo~mart.

tnbr

I just asked on the Bottom Fishin' Forum about that - I'll order them this afternoon with mah VMC order - God willing, they'll get here before tog season ends wink.gif 3/0, 5/0 and 7/0 are the sizes I like...and they don't make 4/0 or 6/0 - which is weird redface.gif

OK, a brief look around at pricing, I can stock the 10/0 39950BL hooks, boxes of 25 for $10.39 - that sound reasonable? You guys want any other sizes of those hooks or just the 10/0?

TimS