Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DE Beachguy

Inlet picture for marking up - how would you fish it?

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

"I'm still waiting for someone to start a new thread with a new photo for us to attack." - TimS

I enjoyed the thread about reading the beach, so here's a pic of IRI in DE. It's a bit fuzzy because I cropped it and enlarged it, but you can see what's what. Feel free to mark it up and show how you'd fish it - jetties, rocks, elbows, pockets, beaches, etc...

Beach-IR%20Inlet-1a.jpg

I've fished it once and caught fish, here and here and here. I saw a fish caught here.

By the way I watched GLUB GLUB make some friends with some bait tossers after tearing their rods outta the spikes and dragging their lines to the beach. And caught a fish there too.

By the way I watched GLUB GLUB make some friends with some bait tossers after tearing their rods outta the spikes and dragging their lines to the beach.

good memmories.... smile.gif

what inlet is it anyway??? confused.gifrolleyes.gif

To mark up a nondescript piece of beach is one thing but to mark that up would be akin to passing out duplicates of my quickcheck card with the PIN written on the back. Just like the debit card's goodies it may not seem like much but I earned it though a lot of hard work and it's all I got.

think like a fish. Where would you wait for an easy meal with the least amount of energy spent and that's the answer .

[ 03-30-2004, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: ffman ]