Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John M

Who is on the teaser swap?

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Okay guys who is in? I have about 10 submissions at home plus mine and Tim and charlie whose teaser I need to pick up?

If you havent mailed yet let me know I want them all by Sat if possible....I will list the names out tonight

John Musial

PO BOx 125

Wycombe PA 18980

------------------

John M

johnm@stripersonline.com

Mine are in the mail. It was a teary goodbye, but I was able to let them go knowing they were going to good homes....

Oh, and by the way, they are coming priority mail. One of the postal workers saw I was mailing fish hooks and mentioned something about lawsuits, people getting hurt, and the gun in his pocket (I wasn't going to argue with him). Inside the priority mail box is a self addressed padded envelope. Just to let you know.

I'm in...all done...I didn't even use the "stale" ones...I tied a couple dozen perty new schoolbus bucktail deceivers to spread joy among the fishers and fear among the fishes! wink.gif

John, you gonna come get 'em?

TimS

John,

I sent mine out priority today. Hopefully they'll get there on Saturday, but they may not show up until Monday. I hope that they make it in time.

Andy

Tim I will be along this weekend for sure I am planning on showing Kat the beach smile.gif, I will call you when I have an idea exactly when. Andy all I need to know is who sent them i will wait a day or two if they are already in the mail......guys mailing next monday are out of luck frown.gif I can only wait so long you know....... smile.gif

------------------

John M

johnm@stripersonline.com

John

You should have mine, too. Sorry, looks like I only sent a dozen instead of a Baker's Dozen. Found one in my Lab's pad yesterday. Rubber band retrieve worked well and she sure behaved better than I when I hooked myself. They (the teasers) can take a beating, too. She licked at it all day.

thanks for responding guys......I listed out whose I have in the new thread...I will hold them untilI ghave them all.....the only down side is it looks like we have more than 13 guys so everyone will not get one of everything, but thats okay the more participation the better. biggrin.gif thanks as usual its the guys who frequent tis board who made the swap a sucess biggrin.gif

------------------

John M

johnm@stripersonline.com