Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
plug junkie

Berkeley Haul

Rate this topic

120 posts in this topic

A couple more from the show. I grabbed a bunch of Big Dons at short prices. Some guys were selling Big Dons for $15 and one guy was asking $60-75. A couple brown bag specials also.

How much was the tog choopy darter?

Real Nice Pickups Guys,, the BSC Tried putting the biggest selection of plug builders under one roof along with all the traditional type fishing flea market vendors and I think we pulled it off ;)

SteveG

Great time today. Great show. Traded some lures outside with StriperBR I think ( Brent ).

Hung out with Montego, Master Debaiter, Morningwood, Blind Squirl, and a couple other club members who I'm unsure of thier SOL handle. Good times.

2 wks in a row I had the pleasure of hanging with Phil on line talking plugs and fishing. Always fun hanging with Master D, Blind (and deaf) Squirel, Wanttofish etc. Waiting makes the time fly when in good company. My take was just a couple of dmags, Darby creek pencil, some PPW's and some of AL Gags plastics. Fun day.

2 wks in a row I had the pleasure of hanging with Phil on line talking plugs and fishing. Always fun hanging with Master D, Blind (and deaf) Squirel, Wanttofish etc. Waiting makes the time fly when in good company. My take was just a couple of dmags, Darby creek pencil, some PPW's and some of AL Gags plastics. Fun day.

:th:

Didn't know if you were on here or not :)

Right around the blond chick there were 2 young guys selling very nice teasers at a great price. Anybody get their info? They were packed up when I made it back around to them.

I couldnt find him either, never showed up at the food fling or the hotel either.

Where was bernzy?

I apologize to all of you for not making the show or the fling. I am currently fighting a lung infection.

I have been pretty bummed out and I was really looking forward to seeing everyone.

Hopefully I can be there next year.

Sincerely,

John