Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mainiac

OK, this stuff is gettin' old !

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

Four more inches of the white **** this morning. I'm so damned sick of the daily white **** removal ! get the **** off the roof, shovel the **** over the monster **** piles, repeat ! Aaarrgghh !! SHOOT ME NOW !!!:waah:

I tried hanging myself but the rope broke. :(

-bd

I tied the 10' rope to the top of my 30' tree.....but failed with my feet touching the ground.

My pile is huge!

I tied the 10' rope to the top of my 30' tree.....but failed with my feet touching the ground.

My pile is huge!

your street is a nightmare to drive down. Was down there at 5:30 am today,

The work associated (snowblowing, roof etc) has been brutal and driving absurd. However backcountry skiing has been epic :) So at least some silver lining. I am way more concerned about this supposed rain event Sunday - if all this turns to ice it is going to be insane...

The work associated (snowblowing, roof etc) has been brutal and driving absurd. However backcountry skiing has been epic :)  So at least some silver lining. I am way more concerned about this supposed rain event Sunday - if all this turns to ice it is going to be insane...

Esp for roofs that are in sketchy situations right now :/

I got half my roof cleared and at least some ice dams removed, but they are rapidly reforming. It's a losing battle. So I'll be sweating bullets on Sunday along with everyone else. Hopefully it won't pour.

-bd

Come on what's a little snow. It sucks. Hey got a few of the guys from Portland area coming down to Newburyport tomorrow. Hope to see ha there. Man cold in the am. Watching the news right now. I guess it's suppose to be gone by noon on Sunday and maybe high 30 s if the sun comes out then F n Cold