Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlwaysWading

Aquaskinz,Guy Cotton ,and TLD15

16 posts in this topic

Aquaskins Phantom Dry top XXXL Used a half dozen times or so. $100 Shipped -Good condition,gaskets perfect condition.

Guy Cotton Commercial bibs-Used no rips or tears XL $ 40 Shipped 

Shimano TLD 15 8.5/10 cosmetically and mechanically. Lightly used.Just loaded with 65lb power pro. $ 85 Shipped

Ivan,it's in very good condition overall,no tears ,all the gaskets and velcro are good .There is one light ,tiny stain on the front about an 1/8" ,other than that,it's good.If you want it I'll do 90 bucks paypal or MO.

I tried to get a closer shot to give you a better look at it,but It's hard to see.

Ivan,it's in very good condition overall,no tears ,all the gaskets and velcro are good .There is one light ,tiny stain on the front about an 1/8" ,other than that,it's good.If you want it I'll do 90 bucks paypal or MO.

I'll take it for 90 shipped pp.Thanks Ivan

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharkfishing View Post

Yes I will take it if is no damage on them

No, damage.No rips or tears, suspenders and buckles all in good condition.I'll send you a PM -thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by stinkyfingers View Post

Do you have 1 or 2 bibs? If 2 I'll take 1 pair shipped, let me knowi only have one.The pics show the front and back

I only have one pair.The two pics show the front and back of the bibs.Sorry for any confusion.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0