FootGolf!

Rate this topic

Kneel

At some point this coming spring/summer, we are gonna rent Cruz Farms - but I'm collecting car keys ;)

TimS

Im in! Me and about 20 bar buddies did that. It was the Luigis Tavern invitational. I wore all pink with pants I got down at the good will in Sebastian Fla. Nice inlet there btw.

When I went to leave, the fuel pump in my truck took a crap and I dropped the tank right in the parking lot. The amigos there lent me some tools. I ruined my pants. :(

Them that gots gets

Ah, I think I want it behind the tee. Safe from Tim and Brett. :D

I think the only place that is safe from both Brett and I is the parking lot....even then you'll wanna keep it as far from the 7th green as possible...but not so far as to be in play from the 9th or 11th tee - actually, talk to me the morning of, I'll let you know which way I'm missing lately :o

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeMc View Post

Our league is at FDR in south philly. the course is a ******** but we can bbq and drink in the parking lot afterwards, not to mention bring coolers out on the course with us..

That's a mile away from me.  I bought new clubs at the end of last season, but have only been to the range thus far.  It's been about ten years since I've been out on a course, but it will happen this year.

Pissants don't get to assign positions to me.

Think of my posts as Rorschach tests.  How you respond to them tells more about you than it does about the post.

I also do not respond to deflections.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter View Post

theres really no reason to near as i can tell

My best swing was at a cobra on a golf course in the Philippines.  They are also useful for warding off aggressive geese.

Pissants don't get to assign positions to me.

Think of my posts as Rorschach tests.  How you respond to them tells more about you than it does about the post.

I also do not respond to deflections.

They drive ambulances right down fairways too. Shark River there was a guy beat to hell all hunched over and looked like a heart attack. I played through and noticed it was an old high school teacher of mine. He got attacked by a bunch of geese. He had mud all over. Never liked him...

Them that gots gets