><> 2016 Kick cancer Raffle - Win a {bunch of stuff} & save lives! <><

Rate this topic

IronMike

I'm still "in it to kick it"! Kick cancer that is! cancer is impacting all our lives more than ever, so don't get mad :mad: - get EVEN! :beatin: Kids don't ask for cancer, so lets work together to help them beat it and survive it!

This will be my LUCKY 13th ride in the PMC http://www.pmc.org/MM0249

Over the past 12 rides I've been able to raise over $120,000, a nice chunk (<- see what I did there) of that from SOLers! Indeed, a large part of the contributions have been in-kind as well, from plug builders donating their time to very high end reels, you generous souls just want to help in any way! GOOD ON YOU!

Your donations help support cutting edge PEDIATRIC CANCER RESEARCH AND CARE (a choice by me to direct your funds towards pediatric research through The Jimmy Fund at Dana Farber) by supporting my participation in the 2 day almost 200 mile Pan-Massachusetts Challenge. I'd greatly appreciate your generous contribution by entering the raffle or donating something for it - ANYTHING of value, it doesn't matter. Children's lives and futures depend on it!

How do you enter?

By popular demand, I'm offering additional pricing options with each level offering a lower price/entry (as you'd expect). Just use the convenient pre-filled links below to get in on this outstanding tax deductible opportunity:

When you make your donation, it would be helpful if you would mention "SOL" or "raffle" and your SOL username in the "Note To Rider" box (you'll see what I'm referring to when you donate). You can also make your donation in honor or memory of someone and a letter acknowledging your donation will be send to the recipient/address of your choice. Very nice feature, and gesture!

If you prefer to use check or Money Order, please make it out to "The Jimmy Fund" and contact me for the mailing address. Cash in person works as well (please don't mail cash, I can't be responsible for that)!

There's nothing fishy about this - 100% of your donation goes towards cancer research - YES - 100%! pass through from the PMC to The Jimmy Fund. Well, OK... there's something fishy about this: half your donation is directed, by my choice, to support the cutting edge research of Dr. Wolfram Goessling's Zebra Fish lab - www.fishing4stemcells.org ! Dr. Goessling practices catch and release - all research is performed on live fish! The other half is directed to the David B. Perini Quality of Life Clinic, where TitaniumSam and other childhood cancer survivors are followed into adult hood!

NOTE: Anyone who supports the raffle with an in-kind donation to the surf bag will get one chance in the drawing as well as a THANK YOU for your kind support!

Thank you SOL - you're the wind at our backs!

IronMike and TitaniumSam

A little in abundance is a lot.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder of how to enter for your chance to win this great bag-o-surf goodness!

Kick cancer 10 times get 1 chance!

Kick cancer 25 times get 3 chances!

Kick cancer 50 times get 8 chances!

Kick cancer 100 times get 25 chances!

I'm still "in it to kick it"! Kick cancer that is! cancer is impacting all our lives more than ever, so don't get mad :mad: - get EVEN! :beatin: Kids don't ask for cancer, so lets work together to help them beat it and survive it!
This will be my LUCKY 13th ride in the PMC http://www.pmc.org/MM0249  Over the past 12 rides I've been able to raise over $120,000, a nice chunk (<- see what I did there) of that from SOLers! Indeed, a large part of the contributions have been in-kind as well, from plug builders donating their time to very high end reels, you generous souls just want to help in any way! GOOD ON YOU!

Your donations help support cutting edge PEDIATRIC CANCER RESEARCH AND CARE (a choice by me to direct your funds towards pediatric research through The Jimmy Fund at Dana Farber) by supporting my participation in the 2 day almost 200 mile Pan-Massachusetts Challenge. I'd greatly appreciate your generous contribution by entering the raffle or donating something for it - ANYTHING of value, it doesn't matter. Children's lives and futures depend on it!

"IronMike, great stuff, how do I enter?"

Just use the convenient pre-filled links below:

Kick cancer 10 times get 1 chance!
Kick cancer 25 times get 3 chances!
Kick cancer 50 times get 8 chances!
Kick cancer 100 times get 25 chances!

When you make your donation, it would be helpful if you would mention "SOL" or "raffle" and your SOL username in the "Note To Rider" box (you'll see what I'm referring to when you donate). You can also make your donation in honor or memory of someone and a letter acknowledging your donation will be send to the recipient/address of your choice. Very nice feature, and gesture!

If you prefer to use check or Money Order (or any other method), please make it out to "The Jimmy Fund" and contact me for the mailing address. Cash in person works as well (please don't mail cash, I can't be responsible for that)!  There's nothing fishy about this - 100% of your donation goes towards cancer research - YES - 100%! pass through from the PMC to The Jimmy Fund. Well, OK... there's something fishy about this: your donation supports the cutting edge research of Dr. Wolfram Goessling's Zebra Fish lab - www.fishing4stemcells.org - Dr. Goessling practices catch and release - all research is performed on live fish!

NOTE: Anyone who supports the raffle with an in-kind donation to the surf bag will get a chance in the drawing!

Thank you SOL - you're the wind at our backs!

IronMike and TitaniumSam

Edited by IronMike

Just got these in the mail and the pictures are only a taste of what they really look like - AMAZING STUFF CHARLIE!  THANK YOU!

Lets add these to the bag and get lots more money in the pot. :D :D

A few "harder to get" Choopy Lures that I have only made for the flea markets or limited runs. A Magnum darter in tog, a 2H darter in sea bass and a JBSC needle in chicken scratch.