Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimS

Toggin' outta Belmar Saturday?

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

Fender, I'm toying with the idea right now smile.gif

I'm sure Chris will be drivin'...and he told me he wanted to head straight to 17 Fathoms yesterday...my guess is he'll do just that instead of playin' around on the way smile.gif

TimS

You give up on the Southern Fling? I can't go, but you can borrow some gear if that is your issue...

Since you are around tonight, instead of traveling, why don't you get around to changing the name of that most Southern of forums and give me my props.

Shoot! I'm gonna try to ride the Mohawk tomorrow. My TOG rod sucks. Maybe I can rent Jimmy's pole for a little while. (As long as I don't have to listen to his 3 Stooges act again). I hate to go w/o my own stuff.

Let's see what happens.

You give up on the Southern Fling? I can't go, but you can borrow some gear if that is your issue...

Since you are around tonight, instead of traveling, why don't you get around to changing the name of that most Southern of forums and give me my props.

Hey Tim, you gonna answer these questions or what????

Vinny, you need a hobby icon15.gifcwm24.gificon15.gif Fishin' obviously ain't keepin' you busy enough!?!

Have you checked out the fly tying, lure building, Al Golberg Forums? There should be something that interests you in there wink.gif

TimS

So how did the toggin go today ?

We ended up on the prowler and did ok.

There was a pick of keeper blacks with some ling and pout mixed in. We weren't bailing em over the rails but it was ok.

Oh- conger eels and silver eels are called pout? I've never heard of them called that. Ocean pout and mountain trout- sounds like a great meal!