Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sharkfishing

WTS BUCKTAIL HEADS

27 posts in this topic

Naked jiggs heads 1.5 and 2 oz white and viper red and yellow most of them gloves 1$ for any color and weight be honest is not much different between 1.5 and 2 because some of 1.5 has more paint than 2 oz that's makes apx just little bit than 1/4 oz in weight over 50$ free shipping 1-49 pcs 6$ for shipping with trucking I bought them with hope going to make my own bucktails but after few find out didn't have patience to do so.Hooks are eagle claws and mustad 7/0 can't tell differenc I have hundreds of them 1000

Nickel fit tight in gap.Correct me if I wrong with hook size I try reach on morning guy who sold me and ask about it brand and size . All a can say I cough few taropons on them and didn't straight them up

I just heard back from guy I bought jigs hooks are eagle claws and mustad 7/0 heads has two colors and sizes 1.5 and 2 oz each color going to post more information about hooks model number later on

Just went through part of jigs and found out have 3 colors white yellow and red and most of them glowing but going to be pain in neck to find out weight they almost identical price drop to 1$ for jig You going to get 1.5 or 2 oz but U can pick color over 50 pcs free shipping

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0