Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BobPop

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Nice reverse back cast Bob. Merry Christmas Tony is coming to Somerset and is ripe for full on exposure to what makes fly fishing so attractive.

RJ

Merry Christmas to you Bob and all the folks on SOL and esp the guys who I've met and fish w/ from here! Here's to another year and hoping the fishery shows some recovery!

Merry Christmas to all of you guys.

Bob, thanks again for that generous gift.

Mike, I DO hope I can convince the Mrs that I should come up to the Cape this coming Spring.

Jim DE, What can I say, you have been such a patient man with my foolish questions. It took a few years but I finally saw the light.

RJ, Semper Fi you old jarhead.

And, I hope I get a chance to fish with all of the posters on this thread.

God bless and enjoy this day.

Spig :wave:

Mike, we WILL get together some day! I love your passion for the surf!

BobPop

Bob sorry for late response. I am surf fishing in SW S. Ireland and we are experiencing gale after gale. Internet is by dongle and its in and out at best.

Maybe we can get to meet up in Cape Cod in the spring or Montauk in Oct.

Wind is so strong here right now we can't open the back door and if you could you get bowled over. The house over looks the strands and the surf is huge. I will send RJ some pics and ask him to post them up.

Mike

Merry Christmas to all of you guys.

Bob, thanks again for that generous gift.

Mike, I DO hope I can convince the Mrs that I should come up to the Cape this coming Spring.

Jim DE, What can I say, you have been such a patient man with my foolish questions. It took a few years but I finally saw the light.

RJ, Semper Fi you old jarhead.

And, I hope I get a chance to fish with all of the posters on this thread.

God bless and enjoy this day.

Spig :wave:

Happy New Year, Spig. are you coming to somerset. Brian, I and Tony will be there. You need to take Bob class on Saltwater Fly fishing. It will improve you catch ratio by leaps and bounds. ;);:wave:

Happy New Year, Spig. are you coming to somerset. Brian, I and Tony will be there. You need to take Bob class on Saltwater Fly fishing. It will improve you catch ratio by leaps and bounds. ;);:wave:

Be there Friday, hopefully by 11. I'll have on my Berkeley jacket and white SOL hat.