TheKnot

Every day carry knives

Rate this topic

1,158 posts in this topic

D_L

I would have liked to see the other side. side showing has 3 small holes look like you could put the clip on the side you are showing l carry my knife in left front pocket. Does the clip have 3 holes?

Edited by LB

5 mins ago, LB said:

D_L

I would have liked to see the other side. side showing has 3 small holes look like you could put the clip on the side you are showing l carry my knife in left front pocket. Does the clip have 3 holes?

Clip has only 2 holes.

C21D9FD8-CA63-4290-B774-962436D0C143.jpeg

Found one of mine in a box today, it has been missing a year and I never realized it was missing!  Old Imperial Frontier made in Providence RI in the mid to late 1970’s - good knife.  Cleaned it, oiled it, touched up the edge and dropped it in my pocket. OH

6B6579EC-505B-42D9-84DA-BC428D4C166B.jpeg

4 mins ago, Old Hunter said:

Found one of mine in a box today, it has been missing a year and I never realized it was missing!  Old Imperial Frontier made in Providence RI in the mid to late 1970’s - good knife.  Cleaned it, oiled it, touched up the edge and dropped it in my pocket. OH

Nice 

Mine is still the Swiss Army knife. I have 4 sizes. A regular pocket size is my every day knife. Not carrying a knife is not a choice. I have a horse ranch and most use for it is opening bales of hay. The scissors is an important feature. The ivory toothpick is also often used. It goes in my left front pocket just under my wallet. The right front pocket is reserved for my 1911 and holster. The holster clips to the outside of the pocket (would work well as a LH holster attached to the left side belt).

9 hours ago, Old Hunter said:

Three bladed folding knives great for hand carving l have three all American brand pick them up at yard sale getting hard to find. :th:

On 6/1/2020 at 10:44 PM, melhado93 said:

Bench made are great. Good customer service and military discount is the best part!

Do you know if Benchmade’s military discount applies to retirees as well as active duty?  Thanks, OH

17 hours ago, Old Hunter said:

Do you know if Benchmade’s military discount applies to retirees as well as active duty?  Thanks, OH

Yes it does. You have to create an I.D me account and you just put in basic info from your time serving. Pretty easy process or you can call them direct to order. Also thanks for your service!