Newell Reels; THe History of Newell Reels

Rate this topic

ez2cdave

ez2cdave, thks so much for doing this. i am on my ship in africa at the moment and the reel is at my mom's house in va. so i can not answer that. would it be ok if i pm'ed you when i have reel in hand ? that would be about mid january

side note obx is where i started. caught my first surf fish there, a spot, damn that fish has cost me alot of money. i used to walk out to the point everyday from buxton. 2 weeks every summer. hooked for life

thks again, mark

"what good are tractors without violins" ?   jose figueres

ez2cdave, thks so much for doing this. i am on my ship in africa at the moment and the reel is at my mom's house in va. so i can not answer that. would it be ok if i pm'ed you when i have reel in hand ? that would be about mid january

side note obx is where i started. caught my first surf fish there, a spot, damn that fish has cost me alot of money. i used to walk out to the point everyday from buxton. 2 weeks every summer. hooked for life

thks again, mark

Mark,

Yes, sir, that will be fine with me . . . When you get back, contact me and we'll see if that's the one you need !

My E-Mail address is Ez2cDave@aol.com

In case I'm not on the forum, regularly, you can contact me there, any time !

Dave

"Fishing is our Handshake, our Language. A Heritage that binds us together. A Passage our fathers took. A Journey that lasts a lifetime, that we have begun again with our sons and daughters." George "Gowge" Pope

Quote:

Originally Posted by ez2cdave View Post

Mark,

Yes, sir, that will be fine with me . . . When you get back, contact me and we'll see if that's the one you need !

My E-Mail address is Ez2cDave@aol.com

In case I'm not on the forum, regularly, you can contact me there, any time !

Dave

thks dave, real nice of ya. will do

"what good are tractors without violins" ?   jose figueres

• 2 weeks later...
Ec2c, this is darn nice of you.

To me, Fishing is a "Brotherhood", making all Fishermen "Brothers" . . . I try to do whatever I can to help out and hope that others would do the same for me !

"Fishing is our Handshake, our Language. A Heritage that binds us together. A Passage our fathers took. A Journey that lasts a lifetime, that we have begun again with our sons and daughters." George "Gowge" Pope

• 5 years later...