Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Dude

Lollapalooza 1994

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Today provided photographic evidence that I was there. Was one of those things I had completely forgotten about.

Beastie Boys

Tribe Called Quest

Smashing Pumpkins

Green Day

Flaming Lips

Saw them all. Only remember leaving halfway through the Smashing Pumpkins. Totally forgot that I saw them live.

We've been having an edition of CSI: Quonset Airport trying to piece the day back together from 20 years ago.

Good times.

There. Imbibed heavily, hazy recollections. Vaguely remember MikeD? sporting a green buzzcut... tried not to get killed in the pits... rode the wave of 3 brown Felix the Cats. Fun day.

Today provided photographic evidence that I was there. Was one of those things I had completely forgotten about.

Beastie Boys

Tribe Called Quest

Smashing Pumpkins

Green Day

Flaming Lips

Saw them all. Only remember leaving halfway through the Smashing Pumpkins. Totally forgot that I saw them live.

We've been having an edition of CSI: Quonset Airport trying to piece the day back together from 20 years ago.

Good times.

Lips played the second stage on one day. At Randal's island it was the day it rained. I lost my sneakier in the pit during the Beasties and fall face first in the mud right next to it.

Not sure what year I went but it was at some location where MA, NY, and Vermont all meet...Soundgarden, Metallica, and The Ramones were the highlights.

I was there in '92 (?) I remember the Red Hot Chili Peppers and that's about it. It was at Greatwoods back when it was greatwoods and the whole back fence got ripped down and lit on fire. I remember that.

I also saw Clash of the Titans there which was Megadeth, Anthrax and Slayer with Alice n Chains opening back when no one had ever heard of them. 10th row seats and I was 14. It was awesome and terrifying at the same time.

Megadeth was incredible.