New Tavern?

Rate this topic

TimS

Who wants the tavern to fail?

That's a very good question.

"Lucky" is a fictional character on the interwebs. Nothing "Lucky" says or does can be or should be construed as a real thought by an actual person. Objects in your rear view mirror may appear to be closer than they actually are.

This whole thread is going to be revisionist history. Best to stay away.

The thread isn't supposed to be about history at all - its supposed to be about moving forward :wave: What went down went down - and we move forward. No history was discussed in order for revisions to be applied - just asked an honest question about how people feel about the direction we are headed...not where we were, not how we got here, not who's fault anything was...just about the direction we are going :)

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HugeDinghy View Post

it feels pretty dead in the tavern since I got back from vacation...which is when the P B&J massacre went down.

I find myself going to the pg forum, and other sites more than the tavern.

THE PG FORUM!

when the N -Word gets tossed around,

you always magically appear.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

I'm confident it will continue to improve, and hope that others who want it to fail will find another website to harrass.
I'm with Rav here, not sure anyone here is trying to make the Tavern fail - I think some folks push things too far for their own entertainment when fires start...but I don't think there's anyone actually trying to make it fail.

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.