Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimS

New Tavern?

Rate this topic

682 posts in this topic

It's early still...but personally, I think things are headed the right direction. I've seen people ask questions and start discussions...and those threads have remained pretty much on topic - there's been a lot less hostility - a lot less personal, antagonistic stuff. I think the longer these trends continue, the more folks will come back to the Tavern and the more real discussions there will be.

Lets continue to leave people's names out of these threads - I'd like to hear what you guys think of the "new" Tavern :th:

TimS

After seeing how things went down....I can say posting in here feels pretty ominous at times. It does feel sterile as Lucky said. Guess some people here will enjoy that. Personally, a lot of the character of this place seems to be gone.

Ah well. Is what it is.

Things went down like they did cuz we all went way overboard when tim wasnt looking. Like middle school kids with a 400 pound substitute teacher

Who are you calling a 400lb substitute. :squid:

I'm confident it will continue to improve, and hope that others who want it to fail will find another website to harrass.

Quite the indictment.