Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishweewee

California is now SHALL ISSUE CCW.

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Friggen awesome! they can still deny on moral grounds, whatever that will be.

I'm gonna do back flips when the first LTC is issued in San Francisco.

The Chief of police there is a power tripped ass who will not approve applications.

There will be a bloodbath on the streets of Cal.

Roving gangs of black and latinos will wreak havoc,selling drugs,shooting children during turf wars.

Law enforcement officers will be in greater danger as they try to keep us safe from the gun nuts.

Roving gangs of black and latinos will wreak havoc,selling drugs,shooting children during turf wars.

Law enforcement officers will be in greater danger as they try to keep us safe from the gun nuts.

Oakland was just named the second most dangerous city in the nation, what you described above, already happens only law enforcement does nothing to curb the violence,.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surf Hunter View Post

Oakland was just named the second most dangerous city in the nation, what you described above, already happens only law enforcement does nothing to curb the violence,.

Really? Oakland had Jerry Brown as mayor,I thought he straightened it out.I guess the is still a lot of wealth that needs to be redistributed to get to the root causes of violence.Gun violence is robbing us of our most  precious children.

If the police could just follow Feinsten's orders and go door to door to get the guns out of the hands of Mr.and Mrs America,those folks that cling to guns and religion are the enemy of redistribution for economic justice.

Yeah, I read that earlier.

There is hope yet for NJ.

There is no hope for N.J. I was going to post that as humor but it's sadly true and Connecticut is going that way too. :(

Really? Oakland had Jerry Brown as mayor,I thought he straightened it out.I guess the is still a lot of wealth that needs to be redistributed to get to the root causes of violence.Gun violence is robbing us of our most  precious children.

If the police could just follow Feinsten's orders and go door to door to get the guns out of the hands of Mr.and Mrs America,those folks that cling to guns and religion are the enemy of redistribution for economic justice.

Yup, especially since it's for the chilleren.

Gangbangers never needed a court decision to arm themselves.

This victory is only for law-abiding citizens, whose right to defend themselves had been curtailed.

Gangbangers never needed a court decision to arm themselves.

This victory is only for law-abiding citizens, whose right to defend themselves had been curtailed.

That has been the issue all along.

The law abiding, no matter where they live, whether it be in the city (urban) or country (rural), should be able to defend themselves.

I'm glad to see you come around. :th:

I didn't say that I've "come around."

Personally, I would prefer that there be no bullets coming through my wall.

Areas with high population density are like prisons, where guards check their gun at the gate.

Hide one in your cell, and there's a good chance that another inmate will find it, and stick it up your Chattanooga Choo-choo.

I just don't like government incursion on Constitutionally guaranteed rights.

Just because I can go buy a firearm, doesn't mean that I have to.

I don't like government telling me what I can do. I don't like ANYONE telling me what I can do.

I am both moral and reasonable. My existence does not depend on diminishing someone else's life.

I cannot determine priorities for another person, who presumably doesn't want anyone telling HIM what to do!

We don't have to pass a new law, every time we find a way to grow. We have enough laws.

We need to get on with the business of Evolution.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bat guano View Post

Sooo yeah,  just another day in paradise, AKA, east LA