Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kypba

Is anyone fishing?

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

I snuck out this afternoon for the incoming tide and had 3 bass on three cast:22,25,31 (inches that is not poundswink.gif). I guess the fish gods were angry with me because just as I was about to make my fourth cast something caught my attention and the next thing I know I'm on the ground all wet cwm23.gifcwm23.gif. Wave just snuck up on me. Oh well, about 12 minutes of fishing and 3 fish. Made my day. Anyone else get any? icon14.gificon14.gif

So why did you quit? Three fish in three casts and you go home cause you got wet. Man you should be ashamed of yourself.smile.gif I would never have left unless a damn good reason came up. Getting wet is not one.smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif. Hell the fish are wet all the time. You don't hear them complaining do you smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Now you know to keep extra clothes in the car for just an occasion. And always wear a surf top.

Man I wish I could catch three fish in three casts.Don't think its going to happen this spring.

If ya had waders you wouldnt have gotten wet now would youwink.gif If for some reason I got wet, I would be heading home too!!! I dont like wearng wet cloths.

Yup, im fishing and catchingsmile.gif I would like to see more weakies then what Im seeing though, not catching any where near what I should be at this time!

SF

------------------

Is it Hot in here, or is it just me!!!

Is anyone fishing?

May 30th? Naw, we all just got back from the "First Annual SOL, Badminton and Bocci Fling". rolleyes.gifwink.gif

[This message has been edited by Plug (edited 05-30-2001).]