Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MikeM58

Just Waiting for Thier Chance in St. Louis

Rate this topic

98 posts in this topic

Anyone who thinks that the Ferguson protests will remain peaceful after the indictment is announced is off thier rocker. People from all over the country have been here since August, organizing parts of the mob. Read this article. Do you think people making posters and signs that say F@#k the police, and Shoot Back are willing to accept the virdict peacefully? There are too many who have waited for this to kick off. They've been all over social media and will have better coms than the cops. The thought is that mobs will form in different parts of the city. They are just waiting for the word. It saddens me, but this could be a bloodbath. Someone with nothing to lose will martyr themselves and get shot by a cop and then all hell will break loose. The criminals will take advantage of the situation to do what they do. It's a shame the black community is allowing themselves to be manipulated this way.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ferguson-protest-organizers-%e2%80%98i-sleep-eat-and-breathe-this%e2%80%99/ar-AA7EhOR

"Whether violence erupts, say organizers like Mckesson, depends largely on the police response. "

wait, what?

They protest "organizations" have held classes for the mob to teach them how to record the police with cell phones, etc. All it will take is one cop to raise a hand or shout at a protestor and that will be enough to "justify" a riot. The worst part is that since all protest communication is based on social media (therefore "word of mouth") all it will take to get the mob shooting will be a report that the cops opened fire. It won't matter if it's true.

Let them loot and riot to their hearts content... throw up a ring around the rioters, and let them burn everything down... I'm not kidding... let it rage
The problem with that is, there is a good possibility that there will be multiple riot sites. Not to mention that the police do have an obligation to protect the law abiding public that might be in the middle of all of it. It's not a prison riot.

They are planning protests regardless of the ruling by the grand jury. I predict rioting and looting even if the police officer is indicted. It's no longer a cause, it's an excuse.

Let them loot and riot to their hearts content... throw up a ring around the rioters, and let them burn everything down... I'm not kidding... let it rage
The problem with that is, there is a good possibility that there will be multiple riot sites. Not to mention that the police do have an obligation to protect the law abiding public that might be in the middle of all of it. It's not a prison riot.

Let the civilians and peaceful protesters flee the riot zone... protect them... then let the looters and rioters rage.... I want all the decent people in Ferguson and the surrounding communities to turn against them.

Let the civilians and peaceful protesters flee the riot zone... protect them... then let the looters and rioters rage.... I want all the decent people in Ferguson and the surrounding communities to turn against them.

I think you've watched too many Charles Bronson movies. ;)

I think you've watched too many Charles Bronson movies. ;)

There's no such thing as "too many" Charles Bronson Movies..... :)

Just democrats reverting back to their feral state. nothing to see here....move along.

Sadly, this behavior will occur more and more frequently if the rats keep getting their way and balkanizing the American public.