Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hotfishgirl

Short and not so sweet tropical fish/bait shop story.

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

You closing the shop?

i am saying everything that was mine is back in my home.Well anything of mine that i still wanted that is.

The shop might be still open,not sure,don't care.

Wow, that's too bad HFG, I had the pleasure of being there twice, first time I dropped in and said hi, second time to buy bait. Hope you didn't get burned too bad.

I always find it amazing when older people get caught selling heroin or doing hard drugs, just weird. I recently heard that the drummer of AC/DC just got caught with crystal meth, to me that is a young persons drug, just nuts! Sorry your fish store didn't work out, I hope that you did not lose too much money etc.

I do not recommend the stress diet but i did loose 40lbs .The money i lost hurts but being happy is more important.I apologize ahead of time to all the fish that will have sore lips.I have some serious make up fishing to catch up on.

I do not recommend the stress diet but i did loose 40lbs .I have some serious make up fishing to catch up on.

That's about as much as you would've lost if you'd started in on the crack…now you'll have room in your waders for a couple extra layers ;)

I should have listened to my grandfathers saying "The only good partners are dance partners".
If you're partner ends up to be a "crack head", you did the right thing. He would have been stealing from the store/ you before long. Lick your wounds and get on with your life and don't look back. However, it does really suck ...