Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jkrock

Meanwhile, back in China............

Rate this topic

65 posts in this topic

Obama came to a climate agreement with Beijing. We are going to reduce our carbon emissions by 25% within 10 years, and China has agreed to increase their carbon emissions unchecked for the next 15 years, at which point they will have "peaked". Oh, and if they have 10 windmills now, they will have 12 by 2050. Is that the deal der leader negotiated? What am I missing?

Obama and his party are LOSERS, so epic that even people in China know it.  Xi told that buffoon all that stuff to see if he was actually stupid enough to believe it.  Apparently he is.

Obama came to a climate agreement with Beijing. We are going to reduce our carbon emissions by 25% within 10 years, and China has agreed to increase their carbon emissions unchecked for the next 15 years, at which point they will have "peaked". Oh, and if they have 10 windmills now, they will have 12 by 2050. Is that the deal der leader negotiated? What am I missing?

You didn't miss anything other than that the freakin' MSM is hailing this as the greatest thing since the invention of the wheel without raising the point that you've just made.....we severely restrict ourselves and China gets to do whatever they want to do. Swell! And the libs, and "true conservatives" keep telling us that this fool is smart!:rolleyes:

Is this real? Congress has to ratify this right? I mean no EO right? What am I missing. This cant be real.

If this is true, I want him gone from office. Enough.

The neutered pinko bowed to the communist leader again too. It's not the first time.

Dems bow to their superiors. it's what they do.

I find it interesting that none of the hardcore Obamaphiles on this site are touting this "historic" agreement that Barry brokered. Especially since it's around their pet topic of climate change. It's quite curious.

I find it interesting that none of the hardcore Obamaphiles on this site are touting this "historic" agreement that Barry brokered. Especially since it's around their pet topic of climate change. It's quite curious.

Even they are having a WT eff moment over this one.

This is the first I heard of it. Once the Fear & Outrage subside I'll try to find out what's going on and offer up an opinion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by squidlips View Post

This is the first I heard of it. Once the Fear & Outrage subside I'll try to find out what's going on and offer up an opinion.

Obama is ruining this country and it's doubtful we will recognize this once proud nation when he leaves in two years,

what more do you need to know?

So, China has finally promised to peak their carbon emissions, and increase development of alternative energy sources. And this is a bad thing that we should be mocking. Got it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little View Post

Obama and his party are LOSERS, so epic that even people in China know it.  Xi told that buffoon all that stuff to see if he was actually stupid enough to believe it.  Apparently he is.

Speaking of epic losers, how did the Libertarians do last week?