Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

The loser train pulls back into the station to pick up more losers. Democrats

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

Democrats after 6 years of the most ridiculous, crappy presidency this nation has EVER had are losing so big that they continue to lose over a week AFTER the election.

Mark Begich, Anti 2A and Obamacare supporter, was shown the back of Alaska's hand.

Do you progs understand this?  Only around three in ten seats in the combined state legislatures are still held by Democrat Party members.  Three in ten.

Wiped out.  

Yet after a week, what do we get?  Contrition?  Humility?  A modicum of respect for your conqurer?  Nope.

More bleating about gun control.  

Let me let you in on a little secret progs.  Gun Control is OVER.  Think!!!!  The most prolific gun grabber in recent history, Gabby Giffords?  Her extreme left wing congress seat has been taken by a TEA Party supporter.

Your leader KNOWS that he wrecked the Democrat Party with Obamacare.  The Pelosis and Reids KNEW the damage they would do by coming in and wrecking the medical business.  

Thats why the party leaders are working feverishly to replace the lost followers with illegal aliens.  Thats why they are racing to slam the door shut on businesses via the EPA and Dodd Frank, hence people get too "independant minded".  

My question for Discussion?  Is any proggie here willing to do what Gami did and renounce (out loud and in public) their fealty to Barack Hussein Obama and his followers?  ANy more Judas'es?  Or are you going to hop on the loser train with the rest?

I look forward to your decisions.

Little is delusional and he thinks the full blown not disguised as a Repub Libertarians won big.

Gutta feel sorry for him.

Not

Quote:

Originally Posted by HugeDinghy View Post

little is going to have a seizure.

ive never seen someone so excited in here...not even nippy.

well as a Libertarian he has no choice but celebrate a Republican victory with unbridled enthusiasm.

Obama hasn't finished setting fire to the democrat party. He has a pen and a phone....

Yet another data point on the insanity of the modern prog. They won't stop until we are all dead.

I say let's keep cheering King Putt and the wind-shield lickers who still believe that its a failure in getting their message out.

Little is delusional and he thinks the full blown not disguised as a Repub Libertarians won big.

Gutta feel sorry for him.

Not

well as a Libertarian he has no choice but celebrate a Republican victory with unbridled enthusiasm.

actually he's celebrating the defeat of the democrats.

there is a difference.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddy View Post

actually he's celebrating the defeat of the democrats.

there is a difference.

I agree,

but if the group you identify with is even a BIGGER loser than the Democrats in the very same race,

it's weird.

It's like Raider fans laughing at the Giants.

At least one can be happy to say that Libertarians don't agree with Democrats almost as much as Republicans (all and always).   

Libertarians are all scummy freestuffers just are all Democrats...     I guess.  

it's sad when people in one of the two major parties have to compare themselves to a tiny 3rd fringe party in order to avoid feeling like total losers. ...  Well, not that sad. ...all right, I was smiling. ......  OK, I was laughing. .......busted! 

You progressives are going to cheer when your duly elected President lets untold millions of formerly illegal aliens loose.

My question for you progs is; Why do you think traditionally anti-abortion Catholics will flock to your Democrat party?

If they are as hard working as is said, will they enjoy paying for free stuffers via all the new taxes and fees they will now have to pay?