Followers 0
Trident 13

Clemens rod lathe

21 posts in this topic

Quote:

Originally Posted by xp800 View Post

Pm sent !!!!!!

please read the bst rules

1. *Anyone that buys, sells or offers to buy or sell to sell to a member that contacts them through PM's only may lose their BST access. Anyone that solicits, offers or accepts any offer of money or lures made via PMs will lose access to their PMs as well as the BST Forum. PMs are for AFTER the deal has been made in the thread where it was posted. If a member cannot post in this forum, they cannot purchase items listed in this forum - it is a seller's responsibility to follow these rules as much as it is the buyer's.

I understand the rules. I pm trident 13 yesterday with my cell#. So that he could send me pics of the lathe as he requested. I have not heard from him. So I was letting him know I pm him. I apologize for the confusion!!!!!

me and treblemaker may buy the lot together then split it amongst ourselves. can you please post pics. how many feet is the bed and how many stands are there?

Have hard time posting piks,if u pm email add or cell could give u piks.

Package is lathe with 3 bed sections,dayton motor,2 foot pedals,alcohol burner,knivesthread carriage some gudebrod thread,tool rest for turning handles 3 stands. Machine never had epoxy on it This machine was bought from clemens shop Machine does not have alot of use was used to teach some Boy Scouts

Pm is for photo's only any questions please post thanks

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0