Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Riddler

air national guard fly over Thursday...schedule.

Rate this topic

38 posts in this topic

Nice. Hope it's loud!

BOSTON —The Massachusetts Air National Guard is advising residents that there will be a flyover of five F-15 fighter jets from Barnes Air National Guard Base over eastern and southeastern Massachusetts on Thursday.

The flyover is part of a planned media event, the National Guard said.

The jets are expected to pass over Bedford, Salem, Boston, Norwood, Foxboro, Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard at the following times and altitudes:

8:10 a.m. Hanscom AFB, Bedford (1,000 feet)

8:13 a.m. Salem (1,000 feet)

8:16 a.m. Boston, Massachusetts State House (1,000 feet)

8:18 a.m Fenway Park (1,000 feet)

8:21 a.m. Norwood Airport (5,000 feet)

8:23 a.m. Gillette Stadium (1,000 feet)

8:32 a.m. Cape Cod (5,000 feet)

8:42 a.m. Nantucket (5,000 feet)

8:47 a.m. Martha's Vineyard (5,000 feet)

The National Guard said the flights have been coordinated with the Federal Aviation Administration.

I went out to Nauset Light hoping to see them.No show.Maybe bay side but still,heard nothing.I have seen them fly down the outer beaches before and assumed that would be the right spot.  Wrong.

I think they hit the canal and ran the sound side beaches. When they hit chatham, they headed off to the islands

My wife was bayside in Dennis and saw/heard nothing

Sweetie and I waited outside this morning. They must have run out of gas as they never made it east of Chatham light or maybe they crossed over South Chatham heading for Nantucket. O' well got some yard diggen done under the watchful e of Sweetie

Sweetie and I waited outside this morning. They must have run out of gas as they never made it east of Chatham light or maybe they crossed over South Chatham heading for Nantucket. O' well got some yard diggen done under the watchful e of Sweetie

OG, i was at Red River Beach when they flew by a few miles off shore. I don't think they made it to the tip of Monomoy. They turned south/southwest towards Nantucket...