Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kiddo12

WTS Zeebaas 22 silver bailess

11 posts in this topic

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry for many questions, cosmetically doesn't bother me so much except scratches on spool lip... Any? How is it mechanically out of 10? I ask because someone sold me a VS stating mint but turn out internally needed change of parts and servicing. Is it near smooth as new? Finally how long have you had it and do you know if any service was done?

Thank you

Hayan

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry for many questions, cosmetically doesn't bother me so much except scratches on spool lip... Any? How is it mechanically out of 10? I ask because someone sold me a VS stating mint but turn out internally needed change of parts and servicing. Is it near smooth as new? Finally how long have you had it and do you know if any service was done?

Thank you

Hayan

Nothing on spool lip. No issue mechanically and it smooth. I had it for like a year but had not chance to fish it , just sit there collecting dust. I'm in Fl

yes. I know. I'll offer $675 based on what I know. I don't need the line because I have unused line. Thank you for your consideration. I'll pay immediately via paypal.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0