Patriots vs Colts

Rate this topic

Phil K

Luck is a goober, but definitely a likable goober. I honestly wish him well in his career...figure he'll be really good in 3 years and brady will be done in three years, so I can say that.
3 years ??? he's a top 5 rite now

he will be dominant as hell in 3 years.

he isn't even close to that right now.

I gotta disagree I believe he's on pace to throw 48 touchdowns this year. That's pretty dominant not saying he's the best in the league .I agree in 3 years he probably will be top 2 with Rogers in the game.but is already a proven winner

Throw Em Back!!!!!

Remember when Luck and Griffin we're getting drafted there were arguments about who was better and I always found that to be Crazy.luck was the most sure thing in the history of the NFL Draft the experts say.for god sakes the Colts got rid of the best quarterback in history for this kid

Throw Em Back!!!!!

Griffin sold a ton of jerseys though. I wonder if Dan Snyder would have picked Luck if he had the #1 pick or even if he would now.

Lucks int s is the only thing keeping him back from being 'the best' IMO

griffins pretty much damaged goods now, I doubt we will even remember him five years from now

he turned a one win franchise into a playoff contender almost immediately I do consider him a proven winner he done it at every level no reason to think otherwise as far as dominant quarterback he's on the cusp right now,he's not on the level of Brady and Manning of course.what you're saying is not even close to being dominant and I have to disagree with that

Throw Em Back!!!!!