Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Phil K

Patriots vs Colts

Rate this topic

74 posts in this topic

The Patriots have struggled on the road this year. This game should be a good indicator of how much the team has improved since week 4.

I think Andrew Luck has a great future ahead of him but the Pats come out with a win.

they struggled early, the pats are a different team now, as far as luck goes, look at his stats. He has a lot fumbles and quite a few interceptions, their defense can be suspect.

I see a hyped game, talking heads saying it will be close. I don't see that way at all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iphish View Post

they struggled early, the pats are a different team now, as far as luck goes, look at his stats. He has a lot fumbles and quite a few interceptions, their defense can be suspect.

I see a hyped game, talking heads saying it will be close. I don't see that way at all.

exactly what I was thinking

Pats win easily and Luck crumbles fumbles and throws 3 picks.

Hope the announcers tone down the Luck love thing. Its so annoying but quickly fades away when he performs badly.

Brady should have a field day with that defense.

I think it's going to be a lot tougher than a pats blowout. My prediction is a 41-37 pats win.

Luck will be up for this game and I think he understands that the pats are the team to beat. I just don't think he's got the team to beat the pats.

Pats win easily and Luck and the Colts fall apart.

The game will be over hyped by the NFL......For me not a blow out but the Pats win by at least a TD-10 points.

Looking at this game, the Pats with a win could put some serious separation from other teams. BB will have a plan look for early mismatches.for Brady to target. I wonder if Indy will be foolish enough to double cover GRONK. Can Indy keep the ball off the turf and have no turn overs?