Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leatherface

Has anyone seen my pumpkin?

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

would go down to demo on news years eve for hot dogs by richie to say see you in the spring …..on the way in behind the golf course would be piles of pumpkins for the deer , it is illegal to feed the deer ,but most felt that the deer needed a xmas too

I planted it somewhere on the SS this morning. If you can produce an original photo of it, I'll send you a new plug!

Don't worry when we find the miscreant that deliberately vandalized your pumpkin by putting a carved striper in it----we'll give him a proper thrashing!!:D

Happy thanks giving to ALL ,incidentally.

Watch out, the Dongan patient clearly states (written in 1763)

Non free-holders shall be placed in public stocks for vandalizing his majesty's vegetables.

He who commits such a crime faces public stoning or will be made to purchase the new Uncle Josh pork rinds.:D

Lol.. It's on county property! Well it was.. Not sure if it's even there anymore.

That's even worst --the felonious removal of his majesty's garden vegetables appropriated and transported from the shire to or about another COUNTY!!

The wretch committing such a crime will be forced to bob for apples while the public administers 50 lashes.

Pumpkin swiping or vandalizing in the Hamptons shall not be tolerated. 1763 Dongan patent article two code five.

Leather--even the fishing registry won't save you now.:D