Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Texican

WTB: Ipad or MacBook

12 posts in this topic

Want to see what is out there for either an iPad or MacBook. Please state the condition (scratches,etc) and price. Thanks!
2011 MacBook Pro 15inch 2.2 quad core 8 gigs of RAM 500gig hard drive w/ upgraded anti glare screen and brand new battery

Want to see what is out there for either an iPad or MacBook. Please state the condition (scratches,etc) and price. Thanks!

There is absolutely no comparison between a MAC laptop or any laptop computer to an IPad. An Ipad is simply an over sized smart phone that you CAN'T make calls with. One is a car, the other is a bike.

Good luck with your WTB, sorry for the interuption

wait for a bestbuy sale or buy refurbished from apple store. i got a macbook air 13 for $750($250OFF), an ipad mini 2 retina for $275($125OFF), an ipad air for $350($150OFF). all brand new, had to pay taxes/recycling fees but nobody could beat those prices. this was in aug/sept during the back to school sales.

Thanks guys. I know they are completely different animals. I just wanted to see what is out there. Might see what is there for the Black Friday deals.

Figured someone one here might have something they want to unload.

Texican I have a brand new and in the box iPad 2 with 16 gb and wi-fi. I have turned it on one time since I bought it just to make sure it worked. The plastic screen cover is even still on it.

I will sell it for 250.00 shipped to you insured and I must be firm on the price. US Postal Money order only.

I forgot to add that I also have an iPad 2 with 32 gb with Verizon 3g and it has a cracked screen glass. I will sell it for 140.00 shipped to you firm. The screen would need to be replaced before using. The screen glass is 30.00 on eBay if you are handy or 100.00 approximately to have a repair shop do the job.

I have this first gen with upgrade to latest operating system. No cracks, scratches or chips. Kas been in case since day one. You can have it for $85 shipped. Paypal please cover fees..Charger,

case and another protector included

I have this first gen with upgrade to latest operating system. No cracks, scratches or chips. Kas been in case since day one. You can have it for $85 shipped. Paypal please cover fees..Charger,

case and another protector included

I not familiar with the first gen. Does it have a camera?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0