Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mike3dr

Favorite Movie Lines

Rate this topic

248 posts in this topic

"Well, then. Now. I'll begin at the beginnin'. A fine soft day in the spring, it was, when the train pulled into Castletown, three hours late as usual, and himself got off. He didn't have the look of an American tourist at all about him. Not a camera on him; what was worse, not even a fishin' rod." ~ Father Peter Lonergan, Narrator:

"I believe in the soul, [various parts of anatomy],... There ought to be a rule outlawing AstroTurf and the designated hitter...etc etc"- Bull Durham

Wow. I already see a few Animal House quotes, but I have to be honest and say the first that jumped to my mind was…

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor???"

Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Harry Lime- The Third Man

How could I have forgotten - look at my tag line for the past 11 years

"I just wanta play everyday despite small nagging injuries,

and go home to a woman who appreciates how full of crap I truly am"..... Crash Davis, Bull Durham