Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blind squirl

Big thanks to Joker

Rate this topic

45 posts in this topic

Gotta say thanks to joker for bailing me out tonight...... Was out fishing when if broke off in the rocks. Walked off to the side and retied. Clipped on a sp minnow and while holding the plug in my hand I took a step and some how the line got around my boot and wouldn't you know it hook buried in my palm. Couldn't push It threw myself with it being in the palm of my hand nor did I have a pair of cutters to cut the hook. So I made a phone call and the guy stops fishing and drove down to help me. We were able to push it threw and cut it off. Can't thank you enough. Just wish I took a pic of it before we cut it out.

Joker is good people

And I hope a lot of people read this and take something from it.

Carry good, strong, hook cutting pliers !!

Those expensive aluminum pliers are about the biggest waste of money there is - If they can't cut a hook, leave em home.

Yes. I will be taking the cutters out of the house and putting them in the car. They did me no good sitting home.

My knipex cutters are always in my truck. I never leave home without them or my bottle of nitro. :eek:

My knipex cutters are always in my truck. I never leave home without them or my bottle of nitro. :eek:

Only klutzes are required to have hook cutters nearby. :p

Good work, Jay!