Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FishLava2MTK

** Veterans Day Giveaway **

Rate this topic

56 posts in this topic

In honor of Veterans Day I would like to thank all the men and women who have served and who are currently serving in the United States Armed Forces. 

I will be giving away 2 Beachmaster 3oz pencils.

One to a veteran and the other is open to anyone.

To enter please write:  Thank you for serving

*If you are a veteran please note what armed service branch you have served in.*

Winner will be chosen Wednesday morning. Veteran will get to choose color of pencil they like first.

Thank you to all serving or who have served. Your service & sacrifices are truly appreciated. Mike Fixter, Radio operator 3rd class ATCU 100A River Patrol Forces Viet Nam 1965 - 1966

I will go in but I hope both go to veterans. If it was not for all of them we would not be USA. Thank you for all you have done for this country. :beers:

Thanks to everyone currently serving and those who've served. Even bigger thank you to those who've paid the ultimate price. That being said.

Retired veteran. US Army 526th MP Corps. Corrections officer. Ft. Leavenworth.

Thanks to those that have served. Thanks to those that served before me for keeping traditions and camaraderie alive. Much gratitude to those that paid the ultimate price.

Boatswain's Mate, USCG. From Operation Iraqi Freedom to Counterdrug Ops in the Eastern Pacific.