For the Man Cave - Pair of antique freshwater setups, one spinning, one conventional

Sudsy

Bache Brown Mastereel No. 3 with a 6' glass Kingfisher rod The rod is finished with a wood look (guess people weren't altogether ready to use this newfangled fiberglass stuff) $30 182551418255151825516 No. 750 South Bend Perfectoreno Model A on a 4', 2 guide, 2 piece, screw together, steel rod $25 1825520182552118255221825523 $50 for the pair + shipping (prefer not to)

I just wanta play everyday despite small nagging injuries --

and go home to a woman who appreciates how full of crap I truly am. ~ Crash Davis

Social Distancing since 1962

It's really hard to get a good representative picture of the whole rod - but if you want an independent opinion, Sheisty was just over to pick up the Penn 700 and saw them, I'm sure he'll vouch that they look really good.

and go home to a woman who appreciates how full of crap I truly am. ~ Crash Davis

No one is decorating a man cave ??

They're small, freshwater size

The Perfectoreno is 2" in diameter by 2 1/4" in width (plus handle)

The Bache Brown is 4" from front of spool to back of reel, the diameter of the body is 2"

No one ??

I'm actually very surprised, this stuff will look great on someones wall