Sometimes it's not about the fish

Rate this topic

JohnP

1000 Was coming off the beach in Amagansett on the east end of Long Island. Was a crap day fish wise but the ducks were moving, gannets were diving way offshore, and I just stopped to take in the plants in the dunes I had just come back from Tuscon Arizona and this was every bit as spectacular Any other shots you'd like to share?

10530884_10154847559835301_6365284800256

today.  sorry ****** cell pic.. 

-Hey dumbass it's not about a kill or no kill tournament, it's about how much your 2nd favorite club can mug you! That's it...

-the reports thread is the yenta section for NJ..  

-If’n ya cut yer teeth on Ava and teaser fishing please take a seat in the back and keep quite… 

-is monkey see monkey do fishing even fun..?? 
-yes I still fish with mono..  On occasion 

Without these things, I probably wouldn't fish at all.

The fish, in the end, are just a way to connect with a bigger world that we lose in our everyday lives.

"I have always believed that outdoor writers who come out against fish and wildlife conservation are in the wrong business. To me, it makes as much sense golf writers coming out against grass.."  --  Ted Williams

I think it was Benjamin Franklin who said; A man will play his entire life and never realize it is not the golf he comes for. I think this was referring to the friendship of the playing partners but it's right along the same lines. Slow down and smell the roses.

I am old but I'm slow.