Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chunkNplug87

WTB Van Staal VS150

15 posts in this topic

Oo ok gotcha ypu not original owner. Have u serviced it yet. It sent it out for sevice? And do u still have original box?
I haven't serviced it used it 4 times and he did before he sold it to me... I have the box for it not sure about the bag though

Damn this seems like almost to good of a deal to pass up. The only thing holding me back is that its just a little big and i feel i dont need a 250 to pull stripers in. And i think you realized that too thats why you got a vs150 that will do the job an is nice an light. Am i right? I would really like to add a vs 250 to the arsenal though for future trips to Montauk and cuttyhunk RI the canal ect. So on a scale from 1-10 what do you rate it cosmetically. And the same 1-10 scale with how the reel works.

Damn this seems like almost to good of a deal to pass up. The only thing holding me back is that its just a little big and i feel i dont need a 250 to pull stripers in. And i think you realized that too thats why you got a vs150 that will do the job an is nice an light. Am i right? I would really like to add a vs 250 to the arsenal though for future trips to Montauk and cuttyhunk RI the canal ect. So on a scale from 1-10 what do you rate it cosmetically. And the same 1-10 scale with how the reel works.
I hear ya... The reason I'm selling is because my girlfriend bought me a brand new vs250 and I picked up a 150 for my 9ft... Cosmetically it's like a 8.5/10 mechanically it's a 10/10 the reel is spooled perfect no line issues what's so ever. I have no use for 2 250s I might pick up a 300 in the next year or so for a 10ft CTS Vapor trail I wanna pick up but no rush for that... What rod are you looking to put this on?

Im gonna take the 250. I can drive down thursday cause thats my only day off from work. If that works for you? and i live in southwestern ct on the shore so im less then 2 hrs from ya
Sounds good I'll PM you my phone number

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0