Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fish'nmagician

what happened to the Ebola and Enterovirus scare.....

Rate this topic

127 posts in this topic

Entrovirus... still a problem in some states, CDC still not tripping over themselves to trace it's origin...

Ebola.... no common sense travel restrictions in place... so I'm sure we'll see it again sooner than later....

What else can I help you with today?

I remember hearing just last week how the Obama administration asked the media to quit reporting on every case of someone being monitored.

Quit inciting panic among the populace, in other words.

The media seem to have listened for the most part, except for the usual scofflaws.

Quote:

Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post

1 person died of ebola in a nation of 315 million...and we borrowed him from Africa. That's why it's not in the news.

it's easy to be rational now......

that the election is over.

it's easy to be rational now......

that the election is over.

So the press was conspiring to change the elections by following the ebola crisis? Am I following this logic right? Or did the right wing conspire to talk about nothing but ebola so as to alter the elections?

What about the secret cases of ebola that the government and the media are conspiring to hide from us?

Where did the DHS buses unload? Why won't the government tell us and why aren't they telling us who patient zero was; the one who started the enterovirus crisis? I demand an investigation!

What about the secret cases of ebola that the government and the media are conspiring to hide from us?

Where did the DHS buses unload? Why won't the government tell us and why aren't they telling us who patient zero was; the one who started the enterovirus crisis? I demand an investigation!

You mean, the media was both hiding information about ebola and giving too much press to ebola to sway the elections...at the same time!!! Now that takes skill.

You mean, the media was both hiding information about ebola and giving too much press to ebola to sway the elections...at the same time!!! Now that takes skill.

Pretty much the accusation that was made on here. :laugh: