Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FoliFish

FS: Conventional SW 1209

8 posts in this topic

I have an SW1209 with trigger, and center of seat at just over 25". Bought here on SOL (can't for the life of me find the thread) in January and never used it. In excellent condition.

In the original thread the seller stated it needed a butt cap. He was kind enough to throw one on with tape to protect the rod, but it is a little too big so it could still use a new cap. Paid $150, and am asking the same. No shipping, so meet up a must.

I can send $150 Paypal. Used all my freebie MO's for this year so now they will cost me $8 apiece. I can pick it up in June on my way down 495 or we can meet on the Ditch. Another alternative is that one of my Troll buddies near you (Bedford/Ayer) like Stewie or Lost might consent to picking it up for me.

For your consideration

Regards

Puck

All yours Puck. Just bring the scratch in June when you head down.....as long as its green and none of that weird looking colored paper or a pile of "loonies" from up there ;). If we can't meet in person I'll get the rod to someone that can find you. How long do you come down for?

Thread closed. Thanks SOL

It isn't even paper anymore, it is mylar - plastic money. Bit of a pain when it is brand new, real easy to give someone two notes stuck together if you are not careful. Doesn't wear out anywhere near as fast as paper, but does not like heat. Apart from having 1 and 2 dollar coins we just killed the penny so now it is just 5, 10, 20, 50 and 100 dollar bills, only the twenties are green.

My wife and I (and sometimes some of our 4 kids and our grandson tag along as well, youngest is the girl in my avatar - 27 AKA Troll in Training - that girl can fish!) We come down the first two weeks in June then the middle two weeks in September and stay at Phillips Rd Sagamore Beach, right beside Scusset. I can easily send you an MO in January when I get my eight free MOs per year back so PM me an address. I mostly fish with Lost , Freebie, Stewie and SKS. Once I iron out the exact dates in the New Year I can PM you contact info.

Best Regards

Puck the Canadian Ditch Troll

PS: My SOL moniker is Speedwell because it was the name of my Uncle's trawler when I was a kid in a fishing town in NW England. When I joined the Trolls you got your name picked for you. It was Tagger, Scrapper and Stripstrike that named me Puck because I am a Habs fan, grew up in Montreal when we immigrated here.

Excellent.

Really no rush on the money. If you want to wait that's fine, but I'm not gonna stop you if you want to send after the new year ;)

I'm sure I'll be heading to the canal or cape at some point while you're there. Although, I am going to be away june 1-3 on a trip. We'll figure out something. Thanks Puck!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0