Girls Field Hockey, Liberal style

Rate this topic

jkrock

Max Allen, star of the Dennis Yarmouth Girls Field Hockey team, had a great game in the state tournament. The story leaves out one small fact. Max is a man against girls on the field. 6'3". What a great win!

So liberals, this is what you've created. A few questions, should Max have to wear a skirt like the rest of the team since that is the official uniform? Would you like your 15 year old daughter playing against a 6'3" boy? Will you admit that boys and girls are different and boys are probably better athletes than girls?

H.S. FIELD HOCKEY: Dennis-Yarmouth claims South Sectional title

Dennis-Yarmouth held on to beat Oliver Ames 1-0, in overtime to on Saturday in the Division 1 South Sectional field hockey final at Taunton High.

Max Allen amd a number of big saves during D-Y's run to the South Sectional title.

Posted Nov. 9, 2014 @ 2:46 am

Updated Nov 9, 2014 at 6:51 AM

TAUNTON

Max Allen led the way for D-Y with a number of big saves as the Dolphins beat Oliver Ames 1-0, in overtime in the Division 1 South Sectional field hockey final at Taunton High.

The Tigers held an 11-2 advantage in corners and a 10-6 advantage in shots but were unable to solve Dennis-Yarmouth goalie Max Allen. Allen, who dove slid and sprawled all over the place to thwart all of the Tigers’ chances.

“We had those chances with all those corners and to their credit, their goalie made all the saves when he needed to make them,” Oliver Ames head coach Janice Sundell said. “We had a little slip up, but no one’s going to save that shot. It was a great finish. We hung in there and tried to make adjustments and it could have gone either way.”

After a scoreless 60 minutes, the teams went into a 15-minute sudden death period that was just seven-on-seven. OA (16-1-3) had three consecutive corners but Allen was able to deny all three.

After the third corner was cleared, the Dolphins charged up field along the right sideline. The ball was centered to the front of the goal, where Sarah Hollister stepped up and buried it after an Oliver Ames defender slipped.

The Dolphins will face the winner of the North Sectional final (Acton-Boxborough vs Andover) on Tuesday at Reading Memorial High School at 12 p.m.

“It’s crazy we have basically been in overtime games this whole tournament and I always have faith in my team that we are going to win,” said D-Y goalie Max Allen.

The sequence included a pair of kick saves by Allen, who finished with 12 saves.

The best scoring opportunity for Oliver Ames (16-1-3) came halfway through the first half when Hannah Friend fired a high shot that Allen deflected away with his left arm.

“It was quick, I didn’t really see her take the shot and I saw the ball come up and I have long arms, so I just went for it,” said Allen

"mother Theresa was a POS"-fish'nmagician

I don't get why this is allowed to happen. Secondly, what kind of guy forces himself onto the team to play goalie? If you're 6'3'' and insist on playing with the girls you better be scoring like 20 goals a game. Goalie? What kind of **** is that?

BECAUSE OF THE LEFTISTS WHO WANT THIS **** TO HAPPEN

That's why.

and who knows if Max Allen is a guy.

Max Allen might look like it.

Max Allen might even have a penis

BUT (thanks to leftists)......

if Max Allen has a penis but is waiting for a brand new vagina transplant, Max Allen would be considered a girl (can't say female or woman because of male/man in those words)

or

if Max Allen just feels like a girl that day, Max Allen will be considered a girl.

you have to stop saying that **** can't happen or isn't happening.

because it is happening.

and not just when it comes to what sex someone wants to be.

"Ok, Eddy you were right" - minivin5
"Oddly enough, Eddy is right fairly often"- TimS

"Eddy is correct" - TomT

"Say what you will about Eh-ddy but he actually does know a few things." - The Commish