Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mark d

wtb penn710z for local pickup va.

17 posts in this topic

I have both a 710 and a 500, both in decent shape but collecting dust. In Arlington . But fishing n nj so I'll post pictures tomorrow. Open for trades, braid, fluke or black fish stuff.

jason, thks for the reply. actually i was trying to contact redfish in another bst thread who had a 710z (he thinks) in pieces that he offered to a guy for a good price. so as per the rules (as i understand them) i started another thread to get in touch with him. he is from arlington also. it never occured to me that another would be available there. i gotta say i would need to ask if it could be dropped off at my mom's house. she is 79 and i would not feel good about asking her to drive somewhere for a meet up. she lives in springfield on queensberry ave. off of braddock rd. gas on me

hope you knock em dead in jersey

mark

Mark, I actually moved from Arlington to Baltimore over the summer and forgot to update my location. I'd be willing to ship the project reel to your Mom's if you're interested. I can post pics if you'd like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark lobster View Post

mark i have a couple project reels ill ship you one if you like just pay the shipping

shark,  your not saying just pay shipping only are you ? if so thats too generous. 

oh and by the way i really like the 704z you sold me. fished it last time i was home.

great reel at a great price

i almost sent you a pm the other day to see if you had a 706z for sale but i thought hmmm, maybe i better read the rules first...yep rule #1 don't do it. that would have been embarrassing. kinda hard to say i didn't know rule #1 

Quote:

Originally Posted by redfish12 View Post

Mark, I actually moved from Arlington to Baltimore over the summer and forgot to update my location. I'd be willing to ship the project reel to your Mom's if you're interested. I can post pics if you'd like?

redfish, thks for replying here. hope you like baltimore. lets see what shark says....did you determine if it was a z ?

^^^

Sounds like a good deal above. If that doesn't work out or redfish's, I still have both and we could set a meet up.

Btw, jersey was good, but I had to work for them, appears I missed it by a day or two.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason B View Post

^^^

Sounds like a good deal above. If that doesn't work out or redfish's, I still have both and we could set a meet up.

Btw, jersey was good, but I had to work for them, appears I missed it by a day or two.

hey jason,  glad to hear jersey worked out. thats where surfcasting started in my family. my father spent his summers in paterson. he passed the passion to me at hatteras. yeah, let me see what i can work out with shark

Quote:

mark yes shipping reels are not pretty at all but they are ready to give them love

this is a 710

counter offer....shipping plus $20 ?

by the way, not pretty is perfect. i am gonna penn stall it

Quote:

ok bud just shipping ok , nothing more or less pm me mark we will get it out to you!this is not the reel im sending you just some insparation!

great great gesture... :theman:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0