Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shusher

tb twisted big rock for skippy

17 posts in this topic

Would like to to know if you have the box and paper work for the Twisted needle? I have Skippy custom jointeds and straights (bruisers) and smalls but will take a while for pics (I don' do pics and my son who does works two jobs : . I also have the large trouts and are the reason why I stopped buying custom order lures for myself, because nothing will ever come close to the paint work. Bubs

Hey Bubs, unfortunately all I have is the needle as is. If you are still interested I would love to see some pictures. sounds like you have a cool skip collection! Working on mine.

thanks!

John

As I said before pics will be a while, so if you get a good offer please don.t wait on me, even though i am interested in the lure (jersey guys as Skippy was). I can send cell pics if it is fair for every one!! Bubs

I have to dig them out and some are sisters ( two lures straight and jointed painted alike) and would trade both for another Wade Carr or Twisted on your end. will send Pics tomorrow or get best offer (I like Lamis parrot and smokey Joe) Bubs

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0