Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
albacized

You guys should watch the last 2 minutes of the half of the Bears/Packers game

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Don't worry, Cutler fumbled it back to him. He wants to see the record broken.

That's exactly what happened - and Rogers got it. But I'm surprised the announcers haven't mentioned anything about that...I looked it up a few minutes ago, after Rogers threw his 5th and it clearly said there was a tie for the current record with 5 TDs in a half (Brady was one of QBs to do it)

Quote:

Originally Posted by albacized View Post

That's exactly what happened - and Rogers got it. But I'm surprised the announcers haven't mentioned anything about that...I looked it up a few minutes ago, after Rogers threw his 5th and it clearly said there was a tie for the current record with 5 TDs in a half (Brady was one of QBs to do it)

6 TD passes in a half tied the record set by Daryle Lamonica in 1969.

Hard to get excited in today's NFL. 5 - 6 TD game are practically the norm these days. Receivers basically run free down the field and DBs are just obstacles to move around. I'd rather watch a 13 - 10 game in which a big play is a true feat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HugeDinghy View Post

Brandon Marshal is going to kill Cutler.

literally.

How would you like to have a ton of money committed to Cutler? The Bears are destined to suck for at least a few years now.

How would you like to have a ton of money committed to Cutler? The Bears are destined to suck for at least a few years now.

Luckily I only had to commit to him one week in Fantasy Football as my regular starter, Andrew Luck was on a bye week

Brandon Marshal is going to kill Cutler.

literally.

worst case scenario...he sucks, and he sulks like a little bitch.....I cant stand that *****.