Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
albacized

G-Men put of a good fight....

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

il take 2 years over a half century ,at least my team can beat Brady .LOSER!!!!!!!!!

Everybody beats Brady in the post season since they were caught cheating. Giants, Jets, Ravens and Broncos have all done it.:snr:

Only got to watch the second half after getting back later then expected from fishing.

Giants have some pieces to build on. I really like how Beckham plays.

Wish the Hawks had receivers like that.

SF

I had Andre Ellington and John Brown - they each got 1 TD, but didn't really light it up...I'm basically getting killed this week...LOL

Vernon Davis, Heath Miller and Antonio Brown got me a total of 7.1 points between the three of them. I still have Cutler (Luck is my usual starter but he's on a bye week) and Forte going tonight...and Carolina's kicker going tomorrow night...but I'm losing by 43 points :-(

My opponent still has Sproles and Benjamin going tomorrow night

Already looking bad tonight... :(

You know things are bad when Jets & Giants fans are arguing who has the worst team.

Thank you

One of the drawbacks of having 8 professional sports teams in about a 20 mile radius. 9 if you count the Jets

Giant fans are always such sensitive flowers, never understood it.

Most Giant fans expect to win, based mostly on past experience.

To the casual fan, the team looks the same, so why aren't we winning? :waah:

I hope the defense practice tackling this week. It comes on handy. :dismay:

[quot e name=Gamakatsu" url="/t/958230/g-men-put-of-a-good-fight#post_11732978]

And do me and everybody else a favor, keep the personal crap out of it.Nothing personal pal , loser comment was for Jets and all their fans not just your self.

This is a warning and you only get one - nasty personal attacks are about the only thing that will get you banned from this forum.

Feel free to tear apart the team, the city, the fans - Do not go over the top on the member

Play nice.

Giant fans love to bash the Cowboys, Eagles, Jets, etc with the fans for all those teams usually taking the ripping in good spirits. It's just when the Giants are having a bad year, playing poorly, etc, they go nuts at a little criticism and take it all super personal. I never understood it.

Giant fans love to bash the Cowboys, Eagles, Jets, etc with the fans for all those teams usually taking the ripping in good spirits. It's just when the Giants are having a bad year, playing poorly, etc, they go nuts at a little criticism and take it all super personal. I never understood it.

I can take it :freak:

Thats a pretty general statement. I would think a lot of fans take the ball busting to heart, not just giants fans. We all bust each others balls, and if you're a true fan, its gonna bother you at least a little bit, but at the end of the day, you dont have any control over whether your team wins or loses, so you really shouldnt take it personally.

As I said above, New York is in a pretty unique position with all the sports teams we have in the area. I've always kind of wished i live near a city that was completely united by one football team, one hockey team, etc....

But then i say to myself, "at least i dont live by philly or boston" :p

BTW, if you wanna hear people who take their team to heart, try listening to new york sports radio when the jets win a few games in a row or lose a few weeks in a row. One week they wanna fire the whole team, the next week theyre going to the super bowl. If anything, giants fans are a little blasé.