Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
albacized

G-Men put of a good fight....

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

The Giants?

LOL :laugh:

Unfortunately, that's the game showing in our area today - I'd rather the St Louis/Arizona game since I actually have fantasy league players going in that game

Unfortunately, that's the game showing in our area today - I'd rather the St Louis/Arizona game since I actually have fantasy league players going in that game

Hope you didnt have Carson Palmer Albie.......read he got carted off with a knee injury. Its too bad, Arizona was looking their best in ages. Maybe the backup can keep them rolling, not that I have the faintest idea who's behind Palmer on the depth chart.

Hope you didnt have Carson Palmer Albie.......read he got carted off with a knee injury. Its too bad, Arizona was looking their best in ages. Maybe the backup can keep them rolling, not that I have the faintest idea who's behind Palmer on the depth chart.

I had Andre Ellington and John Brown - they each got 1 TD, but didn't really light it up...I'm basically getting killed this week...LOL

Vernon Davis, Heath Miller and Antonio Brown got me a total of 7.1 points between the three of them. I still have Cutler (Luck is my usual starter but he's on a bye week) and Forte going tonight...and Carolina's kicker going tomorrow night...but I'm losing by 43 points :-(

My opponent still has Sproles and Benjamin going tomorrow night

This coming from a 2 -8 Jets fan who hasn't won a SB in 50 years .

Giving up 400+ yards, four weeks in a row = Swiss Cheese. Doesn't matter if it's coming from a Raider fan, a Bronco fan or a Jet fan, it's reality.

400+ yards four weeks = Swiss Cheese. Doesn't matter if it's coming from a Raider fan, a Bronco fan or a Jet fan, it's reality.

Reality is your team sucked for 50 years